A Christian's Responsibility (English & Kreyol)
(Kreyol la pi ba)
Original message date: 2/5/17
TEXT: Romans 14:8-12
1) The way we act should not cause our brothers and sisters to sin. We should act in a way that shows that we are imitating Christ. Romans 14:12
- We will pay for the bad things that we have caused another person do
- We are called Christians in order to distinguish us from those who do not
- When we act like Jesus and become one with Him, that is what gives us the
2) The Principles of Christianity come directly from Jesus. These principles should change us and others should see that change. 1 Corinthians 6:11
- The principles of Christianity do not come from man. Man does not have
the authority to change the Word of God.
- Jesus gave these principles to everyone, so that His Word can repair anyone
who is willing to accept it.
- The change that God's Word causes in us allows us to accept any suffering
we may receive for being a Christian.
- Because we are Christians, wherever we go we should be a light in the
- Everyone should be able to tell that we are following Christ
3) Christians have a responsibility to:
- God: We should give Him glory and remember not to do things that
displease Him. You cannot please God and refuse to do what He asks at
the same time.
- Him/Herself: We are supposed to take care of ourselves before we can
take care of others. We should be on the right path before we can tell
others to follow us. Don't tell someone to do something you won't do.
- Our brothers and sisters: Do what you can for your brothers and sisters
without expecting anything in return. Do everything with your whole
heart. We should help each other, work together, encourage and correct
each other. Do not be like Cain who did not learn from his brother. He did
not follow Abel's example and hated his brother. Do not put your
brothers and sisters down, but instead help them stand.
1) Accept the teachings of Christ. Don't take another path that could lead you far from God.
2) Pray for your brother's and sisters so they can have the best. Love them.
Responsibilite Kretyen Yo
TEXT: ROM 14:8-12
Jan nou aji pa dwe fe fre ak se nou yo peche. Nou dwe aji nan yon jan ki montre ke se Jezu Kris nap imite. Rom 14:12
Nap reponn pou mal nou koz yon lot moun fe
Non Kretyen an se yon non ki distinge nou ant lemonn.
Le nou aji tankou Jezu, nou fe yon sel avek Kris, se sa ki ba nou non Kretyen an
Prinsip Kretyen an soti direkteman nan Jezu. Prinsip sa yo dwe chanje nou e tout moun dwe we chanjeman sa.
Prinsip Kretyen an se pa nan men lom. Lom pa gen dwa chanje lwa Bondye bay
Kris bay prinsip sa yo pou tout moun, pou pawol li ka repare tout moun ki vle
Anseyman pawol Bondye podwi chanjeman ki ka fe nou aksepte tout soufrans nou ka jwen paske nou se pitit Bondye
Paske nou pote non Kretyen an, chak kote ki gen fe nwa dwe klere le nou paret
Tout moun dwe we ke se Jezu nap swiv
Kretyen yo gen responsabilite enve
Ba Li glwa, men sonje pou-w pa fe sa Bondye pa renmen
Ou pakab fe sa Bondye pa renmen e panse ou ka fe Bondye plezi an menm tan
Pwop tet pa yo
Pran swen tet ou pou ou ka pran swen lot moun
Fok ou nan bon wout anvan ou ka mennen lot moun nan wout la
Pa di yon moun fe sa-w pap fe.
Fre ak Se Nou yo
Fe sa ou kapab pou fre ak se nou san nou pa panse nap jwen an retou. Fe tout bagay ak tout ke nou
Nou dwe ede youn lot, travay ansanm, enkouraje e korije lot
Pa fe tankou Kayin ki pat aprann de fre li. Li pat vle swiv egzamp fre li, e li te vin rayi fre li
Pa desann fre ak se nou yo, men ede yo vin pi wo.
Aksepte enseyman Kris bay la, pa fe yon lot wout ki ka mennen ou lwen Bondye
Priye pou fre-w ak se-w yo ka vinn gran sou te-a. Renmen yo.