Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Rev. Mirlande Besson
Text: 1 Korint
13:8 8 renmen pa janm fini. Pouvwa pou bay mesaj ki soti nan men Bondye a pa la pou tout tan. Pouvwa pou pale langaj gen pou fini yon lè, konesans gen pou disparèt.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Pastor Jean O Chery
(Kreyol la pi ba)
Original Message date: 6/25/17
"God doesn't do what you think He can do, but what you believe He can do."
Joseph: an intelligent and wise man - Genesis 41:38-39
- God will give you all k...
Monday, April 3, 2017
Pastor Jean O. Chery
Original message date 3/26/17
- You cannot ignore Satan who has declared war on you. In order to have victory, you must know his strategy
- Matthew 12:40...
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Pastor J. A.
TEXT: James 3:1-10
- The tongue is good or bad depending on how you use it.
- People abstain from all sorts of sins, but the tongue is the hardest thing is to control...
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Original Message date: 1/29/17
TEXT: Jeremiah 27-28
Submission: When you accept an authority and do what that authority demands
Every time you disobey someone, it is like you a...
Monday, January 23, 2017
Passage: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-15
- On a road, there are traffic signs that are there to whow drivers what the road is like up ahead. These signs enable a driver to know how...
Monday, January 16, 2017
Bishop Willy Besson
- God = Giving
- It is God's job as our Father to give. That is why Jesus tells us not to worry about what may happen tomorrow.
- God created all things and H...
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Original message: Sunday 9/11/16
If it wasn’t for God’s grace today, we would not have been able to sit here. We would not be able to speak and many of us would not have been born. We...
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Original message date: Sunday 9/4/16
There is something called defense in the world. This is something that exists for man to protect themselves.
KEY VERSES: Exodus 14:14; Lamentations...
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
(Kreyol al pi ba)
Message Date: 8/7/2016
There are people who think that you are blessed when you have a nice house, money or clothes and are better off than all of your friends. You are blessed when th...
Older Posts >
"Integrity" - 3/18/18
March 28, 2018
The Kingdom of God (English & Kreyol)
March 13, 2017
Triumphal Entry of Jesus
April 4, 2018
"Humility" - 3/11/18
March 12, 2018
Lesson 5: The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace
November 8, 2017
Lesson 4: The Fruit of the Spirit is Joy
Lesson 3: Knowing and Applying the Fruit of the Spirit - Love
Lesson 2: General Bible Knowledge
Lesson 1: Principles of Studying the Bible
Renmen Pap Janm Fini (Kreyol & Français)
August 16, 2017
Joseph and Josiah (Kreyol & English)
July 5, 2017
April 2018 (1)
March 2018 (2)
November 2017 (5)
August 2017 (1)
July 2017 (1)
April 2017 (1)
March 2017 (2)
February 2017 (2)
January 2017 (2)